With Halloween behind us, I’ve had my fill of candy and am craving something even sweeter. Add in some spices… a dash of cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg… all things autumn! With fall comes the beautiful and all too soon fading colors of orange, yellow and red. There is seriously no where for me to look without being forced to day dream about an intimate fall wedding for two of my most favorite people! And to be honest I had planned to make a holiday decor inspiration board, but I truthfully can NOT help myself when it comes to all things weddings, flowers and autumn. Time to get cozy with a cup of cider and start planning what I’ll wear to this soiree, or as I’m calling it a “non-spectacle, fall inspired party where two people get married”. Enjoy!
1. Ombre is a favorite of mine no matter the color, but it especially lends itself to fall what with the gorgeous fading colors! Doesn’t this cake look almost too good to eat?
2. Lush fall inspired floral centerpiece without all the pumpkins! Amanda Hansen of Decoration Inc designed this ombre centerpiece which I just love! Image by Barrett Doran Photography.
3. When the sun sets it’ll likely get chilly and why not take that opportunity to don a stylish cover up like this spun gold topper from bhldn?
4. Bouquets with scabiosa pods, berries and garden roses this peach bouquet falls on the sweeter side of autumn.
5. Spicy, warm and cozy! Cider is a perfect treat for you and your guests and it tastes mighty delicious when spiked!
6. Genius idea for escort cards! Affordable, eco friendly and visually stunning!
7. Branches with hanging votive candles will keep all of your guests feeling the autumn romance.